I missed updating Grinding Down this past Thursday and Friday. There’s a reason for that. It wasn’t just because I had nothing to muse about (I generally always do), and it wasn’t because my head just on a Scott Pilgrim holiday or anything. It has to do with something I can’t talk about publicly.
I’ve tried to create a schedule of sorts here. The plan, never truly laid groundwork, was to always update once a day, every weekday. Not too hard, really, considering I’m usually always playing videogames the nights before and have lots to say. It could be a review or just some open commentary or even a Top 5 list thingy. However, currently, I can’t do that kind of schedule any more. I will, however, continue to publish posts when I can. Like right now. And maybe another tomorrow. It’s all gonna be a mystery now. Just be aware that these changes are actually for the better; for instance, I’m getting married in almost two months!
But yeah. Some stuff that I’d like to talk about real soon here includes:
- The Secret Armory of General Knoxx DLC
- Random battles, the good, the bad, and the unneeded
- Doing a first hour (well, first 30 minutes) writeup of a borrowed DS game for The First Hour
- Grinding (gee, what a shock!)
- Scott Pilgrim VS. The World (the movie, not the game just yet)
Keep your eyes peeled, dear readers. Just not every weekday.